Tax Compliance Services
Our aim is to meet all of your ATO compliance requirements and notify you in good time of your tax liability. But then we go one step further – we don’t just fill in the form, we look for ways to maximise your wealth while we’re doing it.
Boroughs can provide as much assistance as you require: providing ad hoc technical advice or handling your tax compliance obligations completely, thereby allowing you to concentrate on the issues that matter most to you.
How we assist
At Boroughs we tailor our services to your specific needs. While our tax and compliance specialists provide a broad range of expertise, some of the services we offer include:
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and superannuation funds;
- Preparation of periodic Activity Statements;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax provisions prepared in-house or by third parties;
- Advice on tax liabilities and the monitoring of due dates for payment of tax, including liabilities under the quarterly tax instalments regime;
- Advice to groups (private and corporate) on managing and minimising their tax liabilities;
- Review and recommendations on the appropriate group structures, including the implications of using certain entities and offshore jurisdictions;
- Corporate restructuring, including acquisitions, mergers and demergers;
Advice on tax legislation changes impacting on you;
- Pre and post transaction advice to maximise tax efficiency and to achieve certainty of tax treatment;
- Advice on the impact of international tax legislation, including transfer pricing issues, controlled foreign companies, and double tax agreements;
- Advice on Goods and Services tax, Pay-roll tax, Land tax and Stamp Duty