Corporate Advisory Services
We provide long-term strategic advice to high growth entrepreneurial businesses.
We advise on exit strategies, assist with adding value to your business, support its growth and generally groom your business for a sale or an IPO to achieve maximum value.
Recommendations of suitable accounting policies and operation systems, in order to facilitate a smooth due diligence process, can also be provided.
How we assist
Boroughs’ corporate advisory team can provide advice and support in all areas of mergers & acquisitions including:
- Tax efficient acquisition structuring;
- Tax efficient disposal of businesses;
- Assistance with raising private equity;
- Worldwide debt cap and thin capitalisation solutions for acquisition financing;
- Structuring of earn-outs and share-based incentive arrangements;
- Financial due diligence;
- Drafting and negotiating tax indemnities and tax warranties;
- Stamp duty planning and reliefs;
- Long-term advice on business exit strategies;
- Transaction advice and support;
- Advice on structuring floats and MBOs;
- Preparation of business plans and financial projections for the purpose of securing finance;
- Business valuations, including the valuation of business assets, shares and intellectual property;
- Post transaction support and ongoing tax advice