Applications for our 2023 Cadetship Program have now closed
Applications for our 2023 intake have been extended until Wednesday 31 August 2022
Boroughs has been successfully providing cadetships since 1990 and is committed to providing training and support under its Cadetship Program.
Our Cadetship Program is designed to provide you with the benefit of a mix between practical experience and theoretical knowledge to assist you in:
- Realising your full potential
- Acquiring practical experience to assist you in passing your university course, and
- Qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
Cadets normally fall within two categories:
- Successful school leavers who are offered a traineeship conditional on completion of the Higher School Certificate and obtaining entry to an approved university and a course approved by Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand.
- Existing university students enrolled in an approved course within an approved university.
Cadets are initially placed within the business services division where exposure is gained in all facets of accounting, taxation and business services.
Whilst employed as a cadet you will:
- Undertake university studies on a part time/full time basis;
- Receive a competitive remuneration package;
- Be reimbursed for costs associated with your University course (excluding HECS) and;
- Be provided with study leave and support to assist in completing your university studies.